I believe we can build a world that serves all humanity.
This is a world that would be environmentally sustainable, socially just, and emotionally rewarding for all.
Mission: Inspire respect for Nature.
If people felt a connection with Nature, they would feel compassion for life. In turn, this would lead to choices that benefited all humanity. They would, for example, conserve resources, avoid pollution, and create sustainable systems.
Purpose: Encourage people to build a sustainable future for humanity.
Our future depends upon having a global society based upon sustainable systems.
This matters because history shows that there is no alternative if we want to survive.
Strategy: Take photos that show the extraordinary beauty in Nature.
I hope that when people see my photos, they will feel the same connection with life that I feel when I’m outside.
• Purpose – Work toward a vision with intentions and plans.
• Efficiency – Obtain maximum value for time and effort.
• Excellence – Exceed expectations.
• Optimal thinking – Seek solutions that create the most benefit for all.
• Integrity – Tell the truth and do what is right.
• Growth – Seek personal improvement.
• Knowledge – Keep exploring and learning.
• Consistency – Live the message.
• Acceptance – Forgive mistakes.
• Courtesy – Treat everyone with respect.
• Kindness – Respond with kindness.
• Optimism – Find the best in others.
• Freedom – Follow my intentions and plans.
• Mind – Focus on gratitude, optimism, and possibilities.
• Relationships – Stay with those who nurture.
• Security – Set and maintain boundaries.
Business Definitions (An MBA in 30 seconds)
Vision: Your dream for the future.
Mission: Your approach to achieving that vision. Purpose: Why you are striving for your mission. Strategy: How you will fulfill your mission. Process: General actions that implement your strategy. Values: Attributes that you consider important. Principles: How you apply your values. Intentions: Outcomes that you want. Goals: Specific, realistic, measurable achievement milestones with deadlines. Plans: Actions taken to realize goals (often stated as steps to overcome obstacles).
My Ethics and Business Policies appear on another page. See: Ethics