I believe we can build a world that serves all humanity.
Such a world would be environmentally sustainable, socially just, and emotionally rewarding for all.
Mission: Inspire respect for Nature.
A connection with Nature leads to compassion for life. In turn, this drives choices that benefit all humanity. People would, for example, conserve resources, avoid pollution, and create sustainable systems.
Purpose: Encourage people to build a sustainable future for humanity.
Our future depends upon having a global society based upon sustainable systems.
This matters because history shows that there is no alternative if we want to survive.
Strategy: Take photos that show the extraordinary beauty in Nature.
I hope that when people see my photos, they will feel the same connection with life that I feel when I’m outside.
• Purpose – Work toward a vision with intentions and plans.
• Efficiency – Obtain maximum value for time and effort.
• Excellence – Exceed expectations.
• Optimal thinking – Seek solutions that create the most benefit for all.
• Integrity – Tell the truth and do what is right.
• Growth – Seek personal improvement.
• Knowledge – Keep exploring and learning.
• Consistency – Live the message.
• Acceptance – Forgive mistakes.
• Courtesy – Treat everyone with respect.
• Kindness – Respond with kindness.
• Optimism – Find the best in others.
• Freedom – Follow my intentions and plans.
• Mind – Focus on gratitude, optimism, and possibilities.
• Relationships – Stay with those who nurture.
• Security – Set and maintain boundaries.
Business Definitions (An MBA in 30 seconds)
Vision: Your dream for the future.
Mission: Your approach to achieving that vision. Purpose: Why you are striving for your mission. Strategy: How you will fulfill your mission. Process: General actions that implement your strategy. Values: Attributes that you consider important. Principles: How you apply your values. Intentions: Outcomes that you want. Goals: Specific, realistic, measurable achievement milestones with deadlines. Plans: Actions taken to realize goals (often stated as steps to overcome obstacles).
My Ethics and Business Policies appear on another page. See: Ethics