I believe we can build a world that serves all humanity.
Why: Such a world would be environmentally sustainable, socially just, and emotionally rewarding for all.
Mission: Inspire respect for Nature.
Why: A connection with Nature leads to compassion for life. Then this drives choices that benefit all humanity. People would, for example, conserve resources, avoid pollution, and create sustainable systems. They would act with compassion and kindness toward everyone.
Purpose: Encourage people to build a sustainable future for humanity.
Why: Our future depends upon having economic, government, and social systems that preserve the environment we depend upon for our existence.
This matters because there is no alternative if we want to survive.
Strategy: Take and share photos that show the extraordinary beauty in Nature.
Why: I hope that when people see my photos, they will feel the same connection with life that I feel when I’m in nature.
The photos on this web site are a sample of my work.
Note that all my photos attempt to convey the beauty in nature.
• Integrity – Tell the truth and do what is right.
• Growth – Seek personal improvement.
• Knowledge – Keep exploring and learning.
• Consistency – Live the message.
• Purpose – Work toward a vision with intentions and plans.
• Efficiency – Obtain maximum value for time and effort.
• Excellence – Exceed expectations.
• Optimal thinking – Seek solutions that create the most benefit for all.
• Acceptance – Forgive mistakes.
• Courtesy – Treat everyone with respect.
• Kindness – Respond with kindness.
• Optimism – Find the best in others.
• Freedom – Follow my intentions and plans.
• Mind – Focus on gratitude, optimism, and possibilities.
• Relationships – Stay with those who nurture.
• Security – Set and maintain boundaries.
Vision: Your dream for the future.
Mission: Your approach to achieving that vision.
Purpose: Why you are striving for your mission.
Strategy: How you fulfill your mission.
Process: Actions that implement your strategy.
Values: Attributes that you consider important.
Principles: How you apply your values.
Intentions: Results that contribute to achieving your mission.
Goals: Specific, realistic, measurable achievements for actions that you can control, with completion times.
Plans: Actions you can take to realize goals (often stated as steps to overcome obstacles).
My Ethics and Business Policies appear on another page. See: Ethics
See How Teamwork Helps Both of Us. See: Teamwork
I operate a Green Business. See: Green Business
My bio appears at: Steve Kaye
Find my books at: Books by Steve Kaye