Every Solution Begins With a Dream
Dreams predict the future, describe changes, and inspire people.
Like you, I’m concerned about the state of the world.
So here is my dream for how we can do better.
– People live in harmony with each other, showing respect for everyone.
– People live in harmony with Nature, showing respect for all that lives.
– And people live in harmony with themselves, showing respect for the life that dwells within.
– Peace is more profitable than war,
– Communication is more courageous than conflict,
– Humanity is more important than nationality,
– Love is more normal than hate.
– Corporations set ethical standards that put people above profits,
– Corporations sell only products and services that benefit people,
– Our economy is based on real costs instead of exploitation,
– Corporations work for a sustainable future,
– Corporations pay fair wages to everyone in their entire supply chain.
– Enough is more popular than excess,
– Charity is more admirable than luxury,
– Kindness is more common than meanness.
– People live without fear,
– Our future is built upon hope,
– We live as the intelligent creatures we were destined to be.
Dreams without action are fantasies.
First, it begins with me.
I’m striving to show compassion, kindness, and respect in every part of my life.
I’m publishing articles (like this one) and others (Listed Here).
And I’m giving Presentations that inspire respect for nature.
Then it continues with others.
I support organizations that work to make the world better. Through this, I hope to expand my influence by helping those who are working to make a difference.
And finally, it includes you.
This leads to a question: What can you do to make this dream a reality?
I encourage you to give this some thought.
You might write a list of things that you could do, and then begin with those things that would cause the most good with the least effort.
A better world begins in our hearts.
Our smallest actions affect all humanity.
Our future depends upon all of us.
Find related articles at:
27 Ways to Show Kindness
Conversation with a Song Sparrow
Some of this possible. See:
Conscious Company – Magazine about businesses that prosper by doing good