Every Solution Begins With a Dream
Dreams predict the future.
They describe changes.
And they inspire people.
Like you, I’m concerned about the state of the world.
So here is my dream for what’s possible.
– People live in harmony with each other, showing respect for everyone.
– People live in harmony with Nature, showing respect for all that lives.
– And people live in harmony with themselves, showing respect for the life that dwells within.
– Peace is more profitable than war,
– Communication is more common than conflict,
– Humanity is more important than nationality,
– Love is more normal than hate,
– Life is more important than money.
– Corporations put people above profits,
– Corporations sell only products and services that benefit people,
– Our economy is based on sustainability instead of on exploitation,
– Corporations act like ethical global citizens,
– Corporations pay fair wages to everyone in their entire supply chain.
– Enough is more popular than excess,
– Charity is more admirable than luxury,
– Kindness is more common than meanness.
– People live without fear,
– Our future contains hope,
– We live as the intelligent creatures we were destined to be.
Dreams without action are fantasies.
First, it begins with me.
I seek to show compassion, kindness, and respect in every part of my life.
I publish articles (like this one) and others (Listed Here).
And I give Presentations that inspire respect for nature.
Then it continues with others.
I support organizations that work to make the world better. Through this, I hope to expand my influence by helping those who are working to make a difference.
And finally, it includes you.
This leads to asking: What can you do to make this dream a reality?
I encourage you to think about this.
You might write a list of actions you could take. And then you could begin with small steps that cause the most good with the least effort.
A better world begins in our hearts.
Our smallest actions affect all humanity.
Our future depends upon all of us.
Find related articles at:
Some of this possible. See:
Positive News – Articles about good people doing good work.