09 Dec Position Open | Dec 2015
Position Open – Seeking Qualified Applicants
We are seeking an individual who meets the following criteria:
– Able to work without supervision.
– Willing to work from sunrise to sunset.
– Able to seize opportunities quickly as they arise.
– Willing to work outdoors regardless of the weather.
– Able to move rapidly and precisely.
– Willing to travel frequently and relocate as necessary.
Although not required, the following skill is considered useful:
– Able to hang by your toes while plucking food from under a leaf (See example in the above photo).
Please tweet your qualifications.
All applicants will be considered without regard to color, size, song, or feather pattern.
Benefits include: Free food, lodging in priceless locations, and unlimited vacations.
Find more fun at:
See bird photos at: Bird Photos
Did You Know?
The most effective way to help birds is to buy land.
Here are three organizations that excel at doing this.
Please visit their web sites to learn about the work they do.
Here’s an excellent book: The American Bird Conservancy Guide to Bird Conservation